Klipsch R-26F floor-standing speaker Review

Klipsch - Single Floorstanding Speaker (Each)


Klipsch R-26F floor-standing speaker Review


I did a lot of checking around and listening to hundreds of speakers for my home stereo.  I have a brand new Sony receiver 200w per channel.  The sound quality of these speakers is less than stellar at low volumes.  However, once you push the power to them they completely flake out.  The sound is TERRIBLE.  There is massive amounts of distortion.

Albums tested both mp3 and vinyl:

AC/DC Back in Black
Led Zeppelin I
Pink Floyd The Wall
Led Zeppelin II

I was hoping to replace a set of 3-way Project One speakers I bought new in 1977.  But there is no comparison, the old speakers FAR out perform the Klipsch R-26F floorstanding speaker.  What a total waste of money!!!!

Sound and quality is very relative to the person listening, but these speakers are a must stay away!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts