Bridgeport Mill Paint

To those of you who have had the wonderful opportunity to renew an old Bridgeport mill, the same issue of paint comes up as it does for us all.  I have tried and failed countless times to find a suitable match to the gray/green color that is typically what is on these machines.  I have gone so far as to try to color match paint chips that have come of a mill.


Well look no more!  H & W machine repair sells a paint that is the closest match I have yet to find.  Last week I was returned a mill head that they rebuilt for me and to my surprise they had repainted it to the color of my mill (1989 or so year).  I could not find any paint for sale on their website so I sent an email asking about it and they replied:

Special color. It is H&W Gray sold by the Quart $33.30.


So there you go, if you need machine paint for your Bridgeport mill just give H & W a call, see below:


Carrie Flanery / Customer Service    

H&W Machine Repair and Rebuilding Inc

2119 Meyer Road

Fort Wayne, IN  46803

 

800-285-5271

260-422-0020

www.machinerypartsdepot.com

Comments

Popular Posts